||Soaren Forums||
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Health/Hunger Bar Lower Change?

Go down

Happiness/Hunger Bars: -10/day or -20/week?

Health/Hunger Bar Lower Change? I_vote_lcap0%Health/Hunger Bar Lower Change? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Health/Hunger Bar Lower Change? I_vote_lcap100%Health/Hunger Bar Lower Change? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

Health/Hunger Bar Lower Change? Empty Health/Hunger Bar Lower Change?

So, as summer classes busy up again, I realize it would be impossible to manage Soaren if I keep on going at this rate. Thus, I came up with a solution.

Instead of lowering by 10/day (or 5 if you have a house), why not lower it by 20/week or something?

Besides, I know that you guys are likely to be equally busy or at least somewhat occupied yourself so I think you'd like the break. Kitty

Or, another option would be to lower it by 70/week, which would keep our original ratio, but that would not be favorable because at the end of every week your hunger/happiness would simply plummet for everyone and would result in a lot of hospitalizations, so I highly discourage that choice.

The reason I chose 20/week is because I like to keep the arithmetic at an easy level (yeah yeah, I'm lazy, I know) but I don't want everyone to be bored, waiting to be hungry enough to eat something so they won't waste food. You know what I mean?

So what do you think? Please vote! Kitty

Last edited by FiSHY on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : make global announcement)
FiSHY
FiSHY
Admin
Admin

Soaren Alter Ego
Name: Wren
Race: Bird Bird

http://intothemist2.proboards.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum